Great deals on the Fractured cd!

The Fractured Dimension

New Metal Member
Feb 26, 2006
Hey all, I am glad to say the we have sold all of our initial pressing of cds and I just received my new batch today. THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US!!!!!!!! I want everyone out there to get one of these suckers for a special price. Here's what I am thinking: If you have heard enough of the stuff to write objectively about it, and are willing to post a review on I-tunes, Cdbaby, Abstractlogix, or any blog/forum/zine, etc and send us a link to it I will give you $5 off a cd and I pay shipping. Please only do this if you have already heard the cd or have heard enough songs to have a very good idea of what we are doing bc we don't wish to mislead people. This is the best way I could think to get our strangeness out to some new people - Grassroots and underground style! If you have already bought the cd and write a review, blog, etc, then send me a link and I will issue you a coupon for the same deal on our next cd, which I am in the process of writing. :headbang:

If you don't feel like typing, our Post-Holiday promotion is a cd shipped just about anywhere in the world for 10 bucks, for the rest of January.

For either offer please paypal me at jameslisa8@aol.com

Include 7 bucks for the grassroots promo and write "Spread the word promo" and include a link to said review/post, etc. in the paypal email. This offer ends in February.

(please put GRANNY'S XMAS CHECK in the subject line and pay 10 bucks for the Holiday promo)