Great Jon Schaffer Interview

I gotta read this, cuz I've ONLY EVER HEARD that he's a super douche... like for a decade that's all I've ever heard, hahah.

Yeah, see, I didnt know how he stood on any of this. I presumed [wrongly] that he'd have been that southern-flag wavin beer-swillin sumbitch all up in arms about Freedom Fries and shit... like some Five Finger Death Punch uberBRO.

So yeah, interesting him saying all this. When I was a teen I'd write shit like that. Now Im old, and gave up, and Im that dude just watching football trying to bang some broads here and there. I suck.

it's funny that the interview cites a website about zeitgeist. the blogger there says that everything about the movie is fake.... while John due to that movie has awakened and believed everything! lol
Another funny thing is that outside america, we the Europeans believe you're the "assholes" controlling everything. Even the bank disaster, the financial crack, we believe is due to american greedy assholes.
Nice to read that the southern weren't so racist as they teach you at school, I don't really know what to believe now! :(

as far as I understood my impression of him was right when I read the first view interviews.
as he said himself, seem he got wiser over the years.
better late than never :lol:

It was very great to read that interview. It strikes hope in me to see that there are others that critically think and are not just blindly falling for the "system" or are blind conspiracy theroists. Its nice to see people understanding the constitution and asking questions for truth, not for agenda.