~nightfall~

The Band called ROCK
Nov 7, 2001
Molde, Norway
not.there.yet
dan_and_dag_thumb.jpg

Baby loves rock!

:lol:

Every now and then I have to look up and review this picture, it just make me burst out in laughter. Hilarious stuff IMO. I believe I posted something similar some years ago, and Dag did comment something like "if you think those socks are dirty, you should have seen our underwear". Hahahaa, that must be the most funny comment I`ve ever read at a bulletin board.

Do you happen to remember which good tunes that came out of that session?

this session was the writing/recording of The Closing Chronicles...our own "Sad wings of destiny" (and "I" is our "Sin After Sin" with the B-side without light!!!)
and btw. my underpants are also black... :)

Dan Swanö said:
this session was the writing/recording of The Closing Chronicles

Which makes me wonder, how could something so rare, so special, so fantastic brilliant erupt from something so worn out and filthy? :lol:

In my opinion TCC is by far your best effort to this date. Masterpiece! :kickass:

~nightfall~ said:
Which makes me wonder, how could something so rare, so special, so fantastic brilliant erupt from something so worn out and filthy? :lol:

In my opinion TCC is by far your best effort to this date. Masterpiece! :kickass:

1o years ago this easter, rock lasts :headbang:

Gurgelguff said:
1o years ago this easter, rock lasts :headbang:

Yup! TCC will rock `til the end of the world for sure. After all, it was written, arranged, performed and recorded by the same guys that founded the infamous band called ROCK, made legendary by their hit single "Baby Loves Rock"

:headbang: I was rock in the night of fire!

~nightfall~ said:
Yup! TCC will rock `til the end of the world for sure. After all, it was written, arranged, performed and recorded by the same guys that founded the infamous band called ROCK, made legendary by their hit single "Baby Loves Rock"

"Rock" is an underrated jewel. Wait til you hear "Filterheart":)

~nightfall~ said:

:headbang: I was rock in the night of fire!

Damn... I wish they would really record a EP or somthing of that stuff... it's funny shit...
I ripped some of Dag's brilliant shit from the nightingale videos...
can be found at www.brunrock.tk

ps. page is still under construction.