Great show Theocracy!

Trinitial

Dec 13, 2011
I had a great time. All 3 bands played well. I even got Matt's autograph. (I saw your mom there too :oops: )

Just a wonderful show. Got to talk to members of all 3 bands. It was sweet.

Yeah Trinitial, it was an awesome show! Oblivion Myth started out playing (although it was supposed to be Inner Siege). They were pretty good. Then Inner Siege took the stage. They were pretty good as well. But when Theocracy hit the stage, I decided it was time to stand front and center near the stage. I got quite a bit of pictures. It was a pretty good time. I got autographs from Matt, Val, Shawn, and Jared. I also got Shawn to sign my drumsticks. I also got pictures with Shawn and Matt. It was a great concert! Hope there is another nearby soon!

Watched 9/10 of the show via Ustream (at the time the stream wasn't working for me until 1/2 way through Nailed). Thoroughly enjoyed the show. Audio and Video quality were both decent for a single cam. The band played great as well.

Matt, please come play somewhere near Detroit :)

I have the full video from the Ustream site :)
There are some cut outs, but that didnt stop me from watching it again at work!

It was an awesome show guys. Loved the encore performance, and it was pretty cool to do the whole online chat thing during the concert with Ustream.

Here's to hoping there will be more shows. Again, if you ever need any "feet on the street" in North Carolina, I volunteer my services without hesitation.

Can someone post the setlist? I know they were playing ATWB in it's entirety, but they said there would be "another surprise or two" I'm curious as to what those were.

Hey if you have the full video maybe you could uh...share it with us. Please?

Thanks, Matt.

Oh man..... All of ATWB AND Mirror of Souls (my favorite song) together. That's an insanely good list. Plus Absolution Day makes for a great finisher.

I'd like to share the video, but not sure if it will be okay....

As of right now, you can watch it on Ustream's site... just look for The Rutledge Live's channel up there. The last 3 videos are the whole show.

My personal favorite of the show was Altar...it was just excellent

Really? Mirror of Souls, as in, the entire 20 minutes?

That's right. The WHOLE thing. It was so awesome. Matt said something like "we have time for one more short song" and that's when they started playing Mirror of Souls.

Then after the song, the fans were chanting "ONE MORE SONG!". I was hoping they'd play Theocracy, but beggars can't be choosers :)