Green Carnation= <3

Reminiscence

Oblique and Nebulous
Nov 1, 2005
Lakewood, CO
This show was amazing and I urge everyone to try their hardest to go. I hung out with the band for over an hour and they are really wonderful guys. Attendance was severely lacking and therefore you must do all in your power to go.

media.php

media.php

media.php

That's my concert partner Ken in the front there:

media.php

That's me to the right of Ken (Ken has the green hat, I have the Acoustic Verses shirt and I'm glaring at someone):

media.php

Seein em in 7 days, I've told a few people around to show up and see an awesome band do and awesome show...

Here's to hoping we don't have such a small turn out in Utah (haha, like thats gonna happen).

Will Bozarth said:
awesome man! im seein them tonight. Tommy said that the acoustics should be in NY tonight :D :D :D :D :D :D:D

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. I'm so fucking jealous, I should have gone to that one instead.

the guys said the acoustics were still in Oslo!!! fuck the airlines. they said they might come back for an acoustic-only tour later on in the year if this tour goes over well...

they played the usual stuff on the tour, plus Crushed to Dust and the first half of Light of Day, Day of Darkness. they let me videotape it, so when i review it tomorrow, i'll post what they played, exactly :D

ruled ruled ruled

btw, its 3am here, and i just got home

Will Bozarth said:
the guys said the acoustics were still in Oslo!!! fuck the airlines. they said they might come back for an acoustic-only tour later on in the year if this tour goes over well...

they played the usual stuff on the tour, plus Crushed to Dust and the first half of Light of Day, Day of Darkness. they let me videotape it, so when i review it tomorrow, i'll post what they played, exactly :D

ruled ruled ruled

you GC groupie!

Will Bozarth said:

ruled ruled ruled

I sent you a PM at SNM. I want them to just do the acoustic shows at these first venues that didn't get to see them, RIGHT AFTER this current tour...just kind of add a few dates onto the end. Otherwise I'll be in Europe. :yell: I can't believe they played LODDOD for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How was attendance?

GC put on a good show... granted i'm only really a fan of LoD, DoD and the Acoustic Verses... but other than that, I had a good time... and they seemed like they had a blast playing... good show indeed, especially when i look to my left and the lead singer was just standing there... i was wondering why i didn't see him on stage... haha...

good show, catch it if you can

i see they're playing in austin, but not dallas :(

however its a festival they're playing in austin....i may have to try and go to that :Spin: