Greetimgs from Scotland

Axewielder

New Metal Member
Sep 25, 2008
Hey guys,

I just wanted to drop a message here to say that The Unsettling Dark has been one of the highlights of my metal year. From the first listen it has simply blown me away, a true masterpiece.

Ascension pts 1 and especially the finale with part 2 are simply mindblowing and one of my all time favourites. I love playing them to friends over here as it's great to see the look of awe as they hear it for the first time, I'm only sad that I don't have them to hear for the first time again.

Wish you guys could make it over here for a tour I'd love to see the live experience and I think you guys would go down a storm in Europe. Not sure if you'll ever make it over here but if you ever do I will be there.

Good luck guys and thanks for a truly great album, I look forward to many more.

Kenny (axe)

thanks man...I haven't been able to get on UM for a while. Been quite busy with my teaching duties and crashing thereafter.

Greetings, also from Scotland. I recently joined Sputnikmusic and chose your Self Titled EP as my first review. Its been getting a lot of good responses, I may have got you some new fans. Check it out and let me know what you think.:kickass:

Link - http://sputnikmusic.com/review_28335

thanks! I haven't been able to check this stuff, but we're still writing music...songs are turning out quite well. Will update in a couple weeks or so.