Greetings from Israel!

hello Shay, welcome to the Sneap forum. just stick around a while and participate... you'll make connections and friends soon enough. don't expect too much by way of help or contact though if you just post your email and leave it at that.

Welcome man. I visited your beautiful country a few months ago and have many friends in Tel Aviv, Haifa, etc. including some engineers/musicians.

\m/

Joe

LOL, wow. An introduction post with absolutely NO political tinge whatsoever and you go with that. So I assume no Israeli is welcome here in your eyes?

Joe

nah lad,

the opportunity presented itself so i went for the lulz.
[inb4 knee-jerk accusations of antisemitism]

i see you've got a mushroom cloud avatar, i assume no life-form is welcome in your eyes etc etc...

we could be here all night at this.

Anyway, to get back to the matter in hand:

Welcome to the Sneap Forum! :wave:
expect plenty of lulz and lots of political-incorrectness from the inhabitants of this board, and also an occasional thread about Audio Engineering

nah lad,

the opportunity presented itself so i went for the lulz.
[inb4 knee-jerk accusations of antisemitism]

i see you've got a mushroom cloud avatar, i assume no life-form is welcome in your eyes etc etc...

we could be here all night at this.

Anyway, to get back to the matter in hand:

Welcome to the Sneap Forum! :wave:
expect plenty of lulz and lots of political-incorrectness from the inhabitants of this board, and also an occasional thread about Audio Engineering

Nah, I just thought the avatar was funny in an "oh shit, so fucked up, can't help but laugh" kind of way. So yeah, a bit knee jerk as well..you got me there.

I just thought the lad deserved a proper welcome as being from that region he might react in a not so happy way.

Carry on...;)

Joe

tnx dude
actually iv'e known this forum for a while and it did help me in the past.
nevertheless, most of the recordings on my page are very old and even the newer ones are recorded on my computer with minimum gear so expect no mind-boggling sound from me just yet.

what i do crave for is to contact musicians\engineers and hopefully work together since i'm planning on moving to europe to persue my musical aspirations this year, and it looks like this forum is packed with talented musicians.

so, any suggestions?

p.s.
NO LIFE TILL' LEATHER

tnx dude
actually iv'e known this forum for a while and it did help me in the past.
nevertheless, most of the recordings on my page are very old and even the newer ones are recorded on my computer with minimum gear so expect no mind-boggling sound from me just yet.

what i do crave for is to contact musiciansengineers and hopefully work together since i'm planning on moving to europe to persue my musical aspirations this year, and it looks like this forum is packed with talented musicians.

so, any suggestions?

p.s.
NO LIFE TILL' LEATHER

I'd say read all of the stickied threads for tons and tons of helpful info. (if you haven't already) and to avoid repeat questions that are posted all the time.

What are your engineering interests at the moment? What's your current rig look like?

Joe

computer armed with Studio One (great software by the way!)
Mackie satellite interface
small vox amp for guitar
bass recorded direct
sm58 for the vocals
BFD 2 for drums
that's it.

engineering interests...?
to work myself to death in a studio until every track i release sounds like "This Godless Endeover"

by the way i have a european citizenship

i also have quite a few friends in Israel... including two members of the latest band i mixed for Metal Blade.... fantastic Israeli female singer.

i assume your'e reffering to GodWrath? or maybe Orphaned Land?

anyway that's not the point

point is i'm looking for people to work with, and i'm moving to europe soon. so...... anyone?

Welcome to the forum!

Take heed of the advice to read all the stickies, just about every question thats ever been asked that has any substance is in there. Trust guys like Lasse, James, Jeff and the others that have welcomed you here to give you honest judgments of your material.

With that said, feel free to commence with the forum-ing!