Greetings Metal Heads!

metaljrg

New Metal Member
Aug 20, 2012
Birmingham UK
www.facebook.com
Hi.

I'm Loz, from Birmingham UK. Been a rock and metal fan for around 25 years. Guns n Roses got me into it in 1987 aftr hearing Appetite (borrowed off a friend at school) and its all i listened to for about a week solid, will admit before that all i listened to 80's chart music, the sound was that much differant it grabbed me and i was off lol. Guitar player although only just learning, give me 5 - 10 years and i will be a full on slayer or riffs and solo's (i hope lol). Anyway...Rock On!

The Mayfair Mall Metal Meltdown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Mayfair Mall Metal Meltdown Show!.

The new podcast is up on the site and we have a bumper show for you this time with a whole 3 hours of the best classic and new metal around, including tracks from Doro, Blind Guardian, Power Quest, Triaxis, Crawler, NightQueen, Tygers Of Pan Tang, Deathstars, Kreator, As I Lay Dying, Angelflayer, Aeurtum, Wizzard, 9:rofl:ead, Eden Lost, Subject 7, Silent Jack, Nympho, Ten By Ten, Anthrax, Empires Of Eden, OZ, Bakken, Korpiklaani, Fozzy, Testament, U.D.O., Kreator, Driven, Sledge Leather and so much more! Also don't forget to check out the special feature on ones to watch Reason.

Check it out here - www.themayfairmallzine.com \m/

If you're in a metal band and want your music featured on the show, get in touch with us now!