Greetings & Salutations

Saucy_Jack

Shit faced
Jan 4, 2005
Terra Australis
Hey, hows everyone doin?
I always promised myself that I would one day join this board but could never be assed. Well no longer!
Just two things:
1) Does anyone have those bthere tv videos of Mr. Ian in his house??

2) I've got a genuine John Bush #11 long-sleeve Stussy top which I caught at the 2nd Sydney show last year when he chucked it into the crowd. The fucked thing is that it is too small for me to wear and I risk severe spinal injury trying to get it off if I put it on.
Anyways, I was thinking about putting it a nice frame to display with some pictures or something since Thrax have always been my favorite band or perhaps swapping it for some other old Thrax shirts? What do you guys think I should do?

Love the screen name. From Spinal Tap correct.

Saucy_Jack said:
Hey, hows everyone doin?
I always promised myself that I would one day join this board but could never be assed. Well no longer!
Just two things:
1) Does anyone have those bthere tv videos of Mr. Ian in his house??

2) I've got a genuine John Bush #11 long-sleeve Stussy top which I caught at the 2nd Sydney show last year when he chucked it into the crowd. The fucked thing is that it is too small for me to wear and I risk severe spinal injury trying to get it off if I put it on.
Anyways, I was thinking about putting it a nice frame to display with some pictures or something since Thrax have always been my favorite band or perhaps swapping it for some other old Thrax shirts? What do you guys think I should do?

Saucy_Jack said:
You could send it to me, and I'll frame it along with the stick of Charlie's I caught in Dublin last time they came thru. That would look sweeeeeet on my wall.