Grim fat kid

Would you like to see her boobs without Opeth?
DO YOU WANT TO FUCK HER?

THEN DO IT AND GO! GO NOW! GET OUT!

I dunno. *shrugs*

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
I use to play in a joke grind band. My buddies had a hardcore band and the lead singer would take smke breaks, then I would get up on stage and ask the audience what they wanted use to sing about. So Id usually get replies of VIKINGS! or PUSSY! So most of the songs were made up thirty second bits of Vikings eating pussy, of course you couldnt tell what I was screaming anyway, ahhh good times.

You were in Ok at the time, yes? If so, you probably saw bands there like Exitium maybe even played with them?

E-bortion said:
You were in Ok at the time, yes? If so, you probably saw bands there like Exitium maybe even played with them?

How do you know of this?? My friends band played all over th northeast corner and The green door in OK city and a couple little places in OKC. Not much of metal scene or any scene for that matter in Oklahoma. :err: Just a few bands really. Theres actually a much bigger metal scene in NM, I think its because of all the Indians. They consist of 90 percent of the audience at most death metal shows. Out of the 300 people at the Deicide show I think including me there was five white guys.