GrimWolf news

Moshking

Aug 1, 2002
Azusa, CA
www.moshking.com
Greetings GrimWolf Pack!

Just wanted to share a few things with you that is coming up for the mighty GrimWolf.

RECORDING FULL LENGTH ALBUM!
We are getting ready to jump into the studio hopefully this next month of September. We will be tracking the drums at New Threads in Lake Arrowhead and then to 13 O'Clock studios in Crestline for the rest of the tracking, mixing and mastering.

How long with this take? Probably too long. These things always seem to take a ridiculous amount of time to do......our goal is to have a new full length album for you at the beginning of 2011.

What will be on it? We are going to re-record the five songs we have on our EP, why? Well mainly because Joe (Drums) did not actually play the drums. They are his beats but we could not afford to get into the studio at the time of the recording. So we are rerecording those as well.....we will be adding seven more songs to the album for a grand total of 12 epic GrimWolf songs including one instrumental song and a cover of Bad Moon Rising from CCR! We are excited to get in the studio and get this started.

A GATHERING OF WOLVES
On Saturday October 23rd there is a wonderful thing happening, there will be a full moon. What's more is that we will be putting on a show called "A Gathering of Wolves". We are hoping to get two or three bands plus GrimWolf to perform........prerequisite!!! The bands have to have the word wolf in their title somewhere. We are looking for a venue in So Cal that is all ages........they are few and far between.......if you know of one please email us and let us know about it. Also if you know of any bands that may like to be a part of the line up please let us know that as well.......make sure they have the word wolf in their band name. We are also hopping that our good friends the Georgia Metal Alliance will be a part as well as other sponsors.

We will keep you posted on this one.

CLAYTON PICKS!
We just landed an endorsement with Clayton picks and let me tell you that we are honored that they see something in us and our music. I personally (Brent) have been playing Clayton pics since I started playing guitar many moons ago. You can read my write up about this at our site ww.GrimWolf.net.

FACEBOOK
Hey! If you have not "liked" us at face book make sure you do and then share us with your friends. We are promoting GrimWolf all by our self, we have not big record company backing us we are a wolf pack all unto our self.......so without you and you sharing with your friends we will not get our werewolf music out to the masses. Please help us out and share us with your friends!
Facebook

Other Places
MySpace
Twitter

For the Pack!
Brent Wisdom
www.GrimWolf.net