GRINDER, ADDICTIVE and SULTAN are SHIPPING NOW!! *SPECIAL DEAL - One Week ONLY*

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
We have THREE new reissues this month coming from GRINDER (Germany), ADDICTIVE (Australia) and SULTAN (Switzerland). All reissues feature an array of bonus content and brand new mastering from Jamie King. To celebrate these awesome new reissues we are offering a very special package deal for ONE WEEK. Pick up all three (3) new releases and get FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!

Order HERE

Cool, looking forward to that Grinder and checking out Addictive.
Checking out the Grinder bonus tracks, I see the ep is on there and then just a few songs off Nothing is Sacred. Why not put the entire Nothing is Sacred album on? Have these bonus tracks been remastered too?

Cool, looking forward to that Grinder and checking out Addictive.
Checking out the Grinder bonus tracks, I see the ep is on there and then just a few songs off Nothing is Sacred. Why not put the entire Nothing is Sacred album on? Have these bonus tracks been remastered too?

Every reissue I put out is remastered. Just for future reference.

Those tracks were selected by the band for inclusion because they were their favorites. There are other factors why, but the main reason is the CD is packed full to its limits with the content included.

Thanks for the info. I figured it was remastered and knew the ep was going to be some of the bonus tracks, but wasn't aware of the hand picked "Nothing is Sacred" tracks. Awesome reissue!

Got mine yesterday. The one I was waiting for the most was the Grinder album, but I haven't been able to stop listening to Addictive. I love the cover of "Crazy Train". Once again you knocked it out of the park. Keep releasing 'em and I'll keep buying 'em.

Got mine yesterday. The one I was waiting for the most was the Grinder album, but I haven't been able to stop listening to Addictive. I love the cover of "Crazy Train". Once again you knocked it out of the park. Keep releasing 'em and I'll keep buying 'em.

Glad you are digging the ADDICTIVE. Great stuff for sure! Very aggressive.

I got my order earlier this week, and I haven't had a ton of time to digest everything, but I want to say what a great find Addictive was. I've only gone through "Kick 'em Hard", but that's a really inspired thrash record. It's not particularly original, but really good stuff nonetheless. I enjoyed Sultan too; haven't gotten to Grinder yet.

Also, since they were also in my order: Crows was amazing. Between them and Scanner, you've done a great service to German speed metal by reissuing all this stuff. "Eternal Dark" is really cool, and I'm currently listening to "Heavy Metal Ears" and really enjoying it as well. Looking forward to getting to the other two Picture albums as well! Thanks for all of your great work on reissuing these albums!

I got my order earlier this week, and I haven't had a ton of time to digest everything, but I want to say what a great find Addictive was. I've only gone through "Kick 'em Hard", but that's a really inspired thrash record. It's not particularly original, but really good stuff nonetheless. I enjoyed Sultan too; haven't gotten to Grinder yet.

Also, since they were also in my order: Crows was amazing. Between them and Scanner, you've done a great service to German speed metal by reissuing all this stuff. "Eternal Dark" is really cool, and I'm currently listening to "Heavy Metal Ears" and really enjoying it as well. Looking forward to getting to the other two Picture albums as well! Thanks for all of your great work on reissuing these albums!

Glad you are enjoying everything! I hopefully won't stop there when it comes to German metal. :) I just try and get good stuff back in print for everyone to enjoy again or like in your case with Addictive, for the first time. That's even better.