GRINDER - Dead End reissue

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
Hey everybody!

Andy has completed his new interview. Both he and Stefan are looking for pictures to include in the liners. We are hoping to include 7-8 bonus tracks on our new deluxe edition. Will keep you posted as we continue to progress.

Looking forward to this. Are the bonus tracks going to be from the 1st ep or just odds and ends like live and demo stuff? I seem to remember reading the ep was going to be included but that could be my mind playing tricks on me.

Looking forward to this. Are the bonus tracks going to be from the 1st ep or just odds and ends like live and demo stuff? I seem to remember reading the ep was going to be included but that could be my mind playing tricks on me.

The studio tracks from the EP, yes, will be included and hopefully some other studio tracks.

I think everyone will be pleasantly surprised when they see and hear what the other tracks are. Matt's got a really cool idea for this Deluxe Edition and the fans of the band will be very happy, I think. :headbang:

While I like the second Grinder album, the first one is the one I really love. Any chance of it being reissued by Divebomb in the near/not so near future?

While I like the second Grinder album, the first one is the one I really love. Any chance of it being reissued by Divebomb in the near/not so near future?

We haven't discussed it yet, waiting to see how this one does. Since both albums are widely bootlegged this is an experiment to see if people will support real reissues vs bootlegs.

We haven't discussed it yet, waiting to see how this one does. Since both albums are widely bootlegged this is an experiment to see if people will support real reissues vs bootlegs.

I see. I understand that approach. While I think the first Grinder album is more in demand as a legit reissue I also hope that the second album will do well enough that there is demand for a reissue of the first one.