Grindhouse

Evil Dead

Hail to the King baby
Mar 19, 2002
Kansas City
Anyone seen this movie? I thought it was Fuckin FANTASTIC. The Tarantino movie kind of drug on a bit in some places, but was still aces. The Rodriguez movie was one of goriest over the top insane fast paced ludacrious things I had ever seen. And the best part..the fake movie previews such as Machete, and one that was SICK called Thanksgiving.

The movie had everything, lesbian strippers, zombies, dismemberment, sick over the top car crashes/chases, explosions, popping puss sores, leg dismemberment, swearing, boobies!!!, mascot beheadings, and grandma as a stuffed turkey.

I recommend it to everyone, it was great. But..the second movie, Deathproof does kind of drag a bit, but its funny to see Kurt Russel scream like a girl while some chicks whoop his ass.

Rose McGowan is in it and she is hot as hell. But as usual, whoever wrote her lines made her out to be a total fool. She needs to write her own material.

Rose McGowan is in it and she is hot as hell. But as usual, whoever wrote her lines made her out to be a total fool. She needs to write her own material.

Yeah her being in it definitely raised the hotness level. Everyones lines were pretty terrible, and I kind of went into it expecting that. I figured "cheesy 70's slasher film." I wonder if George Lucas wrote the lines?

Yeah her being in it definitely raised the hotness level. Everyones lines were pretty terrible, and I kind of went into it expecting that. I figured "cheesy 70's slasher film." I wonder if George Lucas wrote the lines?

Well in my opinion it was only HER LOL. It is like that no matter what she is in...in my opinion everyone else was fine in the movie HAHA.

I worship everything Tarantino's done, and Rodriguez made some badass flicks (From Dusk 'till Dawn anyone?!). Grindhouse was an insane throwback to the 70's and 80's. The fake trailers rocked too. More films like this need to be made.

Everyone should see it. I can see weak stomachs not handling Planet Terror though.