Groove fest!!! (Potential 2nd Album Material)

Humidfume

YO!!!! Just dropping a 2nd album demo idea by to see what y'all think!

Personally I'm digging it so far and other than the REAL vocalist doing the growls and me retracking cleans to be absolutely perfect I'm pretty happy with it.

Let me know your thoughts guys and gals! I've heard mentions of Tool, Opeth, Periphery, and Meshuggah so far, anyone else hear an influence in there?

The shortage of our time,
Leads to the answer,
Of everything that we are,

We are the last of the first of our kind,
Entering the closing walls that left us so blind,
Why have we not learned?
Trapped in the old ways of this,

Here it fades,
All we've made,
Me or you?
I can't choose,

I miss your,
Drowning soul,
You miss my...
Nothing now,

Don't you think it's time for a change?
Don't you think it's time to leave it all behind?
Keep the way we beat this child and watch it grow to pain,
Close your eyes to shut the sound, neglected once again,

Neglected once again.

Last edited by a moderator:
So awesome! as always. That bit at 1:27 caught me real good lol :D

Thanks man! I really appreciate you regularly coming in and dropping some feedback x

Sounds like Lamb Of God. Very good man!

Thanks man! I'm a huge fan and I can't say I was actively trying for that LOG sound. So that's cool :D

I prefer your growls to the growls your other vocalist does, they don't have that nasally quality to them. I'd love to mix this fucker!

Each to one's own I guess bro hahaha, I prefer Osku's vocals by far and I hear a shitty gargle in my growls, but either way thank you so much for the compliment! I'll look at putting the di's up when I get around to finishing the track!

:D

Amazing! That last clean vocal sounded very much like someone, can't put my finger on it. Maybe Soundgarden/Alice In Chains? It's going to bug me until I remember. Perfect blend of brutal and interesting progressive sections. Lamb Of God definitely.