Groove3 melodyne tutorials 25% off, worth it?

Sep 17, 2010
New Jersey
got this in the melodyne newsletter:

http://www.groove3.com/str/melodyne-explained.html

25% discount on video tutorials
Groove 3 offers many Melodyne editor video tutorials and grants all readers of this newsletter a discount of 25% on their videos until end of March. Simply add a product to your cart and enter in the coupon code "melodyne25" on the first page of the cart. Then press "submit" in the coupon box and you will see the discount applied.

comes to $27 for the download version. anyone here watched these before? if i can learn from them it sounds like a good deal.

Unless you plan on NOT taking notes and re-watching over and over, the better deal is definitely the $35 all access 30-day web pass (HERE). That way you'll have access to more than just that one video. It's definitely the best bang for the buck, imo.

Yeah, great videos - currently working through the Studio One videos, loved the Superior Drummer vids. The Autotune was handy at least for the graph edit part. Mixing Rock Music was enjoyable too!

I'd say with something like melodyne it might be a case of RTFM. But some of their tutorials are amazing, Mixing rock is fantastic. I picked up quite a few awesome bits of info from there.

Unless you plan on NOT taking notes and re-watching over and over, the better deal is definitely the $35 all access 30-day web pass (HERE). That way you'll have access to more than just that one video. It's definitely the best bang for the buck, imo.

that sounds like a good idea, i'll do this in July and call it a summer semester. thanks :Spin:

I signed up for that free 30 day trial and the videos are actually very good with a bunch of practical information. Even some of the 'beginner' vids just explaining program features can be handy as they point out useful alternative ways to do things that may improve your work flow. There are ways to save these vids to your pc.

I would also agree with the all access pass, there's lots of good stuff.

Hi guys,
thanks for great thread.
I really appreciate this posting. I did a search for a coupon code for groove3 and found your site and this thread. Now the all access pass for one year is normally $300. At the moment it's going half price $150. That's pretty cool in itself for what you get. But thanks to this great posting you get a further $37.50 off the price. So, the total price for one year is $112.49.
I ain't a heavy metal fan to be honest but I just had to sign up to this forum to give you the good news (though I did write cracker of a heavy metal number some years ago. It's virtually unknown and still might use it one day:devil:

blessings to you all.
Paul:wave:

hi audiosprite thanks again and just to say i went and listened to your music on one of your other postings and like it thanks! You just might get me to like some metal!:wave: