guess the amp and rate the mix

Guitars sound good, but I have no clue what they are.
Mix sounds pretty fresh, that's nice. So don#t overprocess it in the end ;)
The only real complaint I have is timing issues.

das grooved nicht für 10 pfennig.
(german insult for timing issues)

first post btw. :oops:

yeah, gotta fix the timing issues. normally no problem but this time I used a room mic and I think its gonna be harder to correct stuff now.

well to the amp: I thought I`d definately reamp on this project or at least use impulses (what I always do...). BUT... it`s a jcm900 through a marshall lead 800 with 2x v30s and 2x G12-65s! and guess which speaker I used!? 2 sm57s on the G12-65! this speaker really kicks ass! It sounds much more alive and real than a v30 (well, for this music ;-)

we`re doing vocals(female) on thursday/friday, so I`ll keep you updated!

yeah, gotta fix the timing issues. normally no problem but this time I used a room mic and I think its gonna be harder to correct stuff now.

well to the amp: I thought I`d definately reamp on this project or at least use impulses (what I always do...). BUT... it`s a jcm900 through a marshall lead 800 with 2x v30s and 2x G12-65s! and guess which speaker I used!? 2 sm57s on the G12-65! this speaker really kicks ass! It sounds much more alive and real than a v30 (well, for this music ;-)

we`re doing vocals(female) on thursday/friday, so I`ll keep you updated!

cool!

but why is editing with a rommic more difficult? just include the roomtrack in your edit-folder and edit it all together (like you should be doing it with the OH and all tracks anyway)

nice to hear a fresh flavor in guitartones!

yeah but I dont hipass the room mic too much to get a natural sound and if the kick is wrong, I`ll only move the kick (triggered anyway..), but so the sample and room kick will be slightly out of time and it sounds like shit.

I just heard everything through again and corrected stuff. its so funny cus the drummer is always to fast and the gits and bass are always to slow... cheeeess
(there was a reamp latency too, so I adjusted the tracks a bit)

fixed a lot already, but as soon as vocs are on, I dont think anyone will notice anyways...