GUITAR HERO III

hawaska

New Metal Member
Jan 13, 2007
What would be some good songs for Guitar Hero III - I would like to see some Metallica fo once

While I like some of the song selections in 1 & 2 it is very disappointing that they are mere Kareoke (of however the fuck you spell that) versions... I imagine the reason Metallica haven't been represented is because they are asking way too much to use their music? That said I would like to see something like "Fade to Black" used on the next edition...

I'd like to see some Metallica on GH3. Songs like One, Master of Puppets, Ride the Lightning, and Welcome Home(Sanitarium) would be good. I'd like to see some Overkill and 'Welcome Home' by Coheed and Cambria. It has good guitar.

Killswitch Engage= Element of One
Iron Maiden= Rime Of The Anciet Mariner
Susperia=Chemistry
Derrick and the Dominos= Layla
Anthrax=Medusa
Rick Derringer= Rock and Roll Hoochie Coo
Lynard Skynard= Ballad of Curtis Low
Overkill= Elimination
At The Gates= Blinded By Fear
Metal Church= Hitman
Savatage= Hall of The Mountain King
Geoge Therogood= I Drink Alone
Ministry=Jesus Built My Hot Rod
Alice In Chains= Angry Chair
Led Zepplin= just about anything really
Judas Priest= Raim It Down
Heaven Shall Burn= The Weapon They Fear

My girlfriend is addicted to Guitar Hero 2 and I finally got five stars on Shadows Fall The Light That Blinds....on easy. She beat it on Medium, I couldnt even finish the song. She beat the solo on Free bird on medium the over day and is now working on the game on hard. DAMN YOU ORANGE BUTTON!!!

They definitely need some Iron Maiden.

What the fuck's with having Megadeth in both games?

The Four Horsemen from Metallica would be an awesome song to put on there. Also considering The Trooper (Iron Maiden) and Elimination (Overkill).

Anthrax - Metal Thrashing Mad
Exodus - The Toxic Waltz
Judas Priest - Painkiller
Iron Maiden - The Trooper
Pantera - Cowboys From Hell
Killswitch Engage - Rose of Sharyn
King Diamond - Welcome Home

Not my top personal prefernce, but songs I could realistically see in the game.

and for a hidden song and/or one of the final songs, Cacophony - Speed Metal Symphony :heh: :headbang: