Guitar Hero

Me and my roommate each plan on getting the second one when it comes out. Going to have some great late night shredding sessions.

I also think its funny that the game seems a lot harder than actually playing the songs on guitar.

guitar hero is really fun!!! once i played it at best buy on hard and these older guys were just staring at me... it was funny they wound up leaving the game sayin " dang she was good!!!" nah but i cant wait for the 2nd 1 to come out... me and my dad will prolly try to beat each other again on this 1...

This from UKMETALUNDERGROUND...

LAMB OF GOD, AVENGED SEVENFOLD, ALICE IN CHAINS and NIRVANA are among the latest artists to be confirmed for the "Guitar Hero" PlayStation 2 videogame sequel. The following songs have been confirmed so far:

ANTHRAX - "Madhouse"
MÖTLEY CRÜE - "Shout At The Devil"
GUNS N' ROSES - "Sweet Child O' Mine"
STONE TEMPLE PILOTS - "Trippin' On A Hole In A Paper Heart"
BLACK SABBATH - "War Pigs"
KISS - "Strutter"
RUSH - "YYZ"
VAN HALEN - "You Really Got Me"
LAMB OF GOD - "Laid To Rest"
AVENGED SEVENFOLD - "Beast And The Harlot"
ALICE IN CHAINS - "Them Bones"
NIRVANA - "Heart Shaped Box"
THE POLICE - "Message In A Bottle"
THE PRETENDERS - "Tattooed Love Boys"
CHEAP TRICK - "Surrender"
SPINAL TAP - "Tonight I'm Going to Rock You Tonight"
HEART - "Crazy On You"
ALLMAN BROTHERS BAND - "Jessica"
DICK DALE - "Misirlou"
THE ROLLING STONES - "Can't You Hear Me Knocking"
PRIMUS - "John The Fisherman"
LYNYRD SKYNYRD - "Freebird"
REVEREND HORTON HEAT - "Psychobilly Freakout"
DRIST - "Arterial Black"
EVERY TIME I DIE - "The New Black"
BUTTHOLE SURFERS - "Who The Hell Was In My Room Last Night"

"Guitar Hero II" will be released on November 7.

It's terrific! =D But as mentioned, it's usually more difficult to play them on guitar hero than for real :p It's great fun tho, especially after a few drinks ;)

I recently beat it on Expert. It was tough, but I'm glad I finally pulled it out. Now I'm ready for number two! :heh: