guitar players

Will Bozarth said:
powertab is cool. whered you get the tabs?

i prefer GuitarPro, because it has drums, too.. and more realistic sounding instruments, and a virtual fretboard

http://www.powertabs.net/

I think Ptab is a lot easier to use, and a lot easier on the eyes. The drawback is lack of drums... And neither Guitar Pro or Power Tab can be used on mac, so I'm screwed when I'm at school :bah:

There are also alot more Guitar Pro tabs from Nevermore. Am I correct? Like everyone else said, Guitar Pro incorporates all the other instruments, making it superior to Power tab. The interface is a matter of preference (I prefer Guitar Pro.) :hotjump:

guitarguru777 said:
I Like and prefer Powertab aswell for writing ....

But Guitar Pro hacing the drums is awsome .....

Da Fukn Guru

Hey wait.. the drums are cool.. but how easy is it to read for a drummer? I know Guitar Pro 3 was pretty impossible, but with the actual staff, this might be easier.

Will Bozarth said:
powertab is cool. whered you get the tabs?

i prefer GuitarPro, because it has drums, too.. and more realistic sounding instruments, and a virtual fretboard

hahaha, my dfrummer like pro better...i like Ptab best..

i dont remember where i found those neverpowertabs...i can email you the files though....SUNDAY..

I have both.......guitar pro has better sounds but I like the more simpler powertab editor. Every time I open up guitarpro, I get all these freaking buttons and other crap that I really don't care for.......but again, that is just me.
Anywho, I did River Dragon on ptab a loooooong time ago......some others helped me with the timings and the bass was added jus recently. I keep saying that I am going to sit down and tab Next In Line but I never seem to have time to do it (read lazy)