Guitar TABs

Dora

Apr 20, 2003
USA
hey,
i noticed that no guitar tabs of antimatter could be found on the web.. so?

there is a tab for the last laugh here somewhere on this forum, well 4 chords. i thought the thread was named 'the last laugh' sielvoeplei ;)

urr now i realise is houldnt have posted the link? because mich might want to do it? he did the job after all.....

ur, wan, wasnt that mum? :confused:

anyway played them all through now. but about over your shoulder. i didnt knew it was like that. i played Dm and more impartant Em! weird o_O :D

wow he tabbed it himself.. nice thing, so those are "official" ones.. thanx

it says "ANTIMATTER
Everything You Know Is Wrong (M.Moss)
Taken from the album LIGHTS OUT
(This is the acoustic version found as a bonus track on the Strangelight Records
release, Its pretty much the same as the album version except it doesnt have the
keyboard lead at the end)" ??? I didnt know there were 2 versions! what?

so a bonus-track version is only available from strangelight? not in any shops? why isn't it stated on official site? not even mentioned anywhere...

meatLayer.jpg

cornLayer.jpg

notbaked.jpg

baked.jpg

so what the hell is about this bonus version, exists??
and what is this disgusting thing on the plates?

Ive tabbed over your shoulder wrong - it should be e minor instead of e major.

whoops eh, i dont know how to change the tabs on ultimateguitar.com so itll have to stay up like that, the rest are correct though

can't get Psalms to sound right.. don't really care as i'm too busy playing Everything You Know Is Wrong to my imaginary audience of goth/panda girls who love me and cry and do other things as well.

you da man, mick. (not gay)

Dora said:
so what the hell is about this bonus version, exists??
and what is this disgusting thing on the plates?

You should have come to Greece to get the version with the secret bonus track :tickled:

I think it's not disgusting at all. I had man food yesterday, Visegrád ox roasted on the spit, it was goooood, though I'm not used to food like that. That looked disgusting.

ok, so if i order a cd from dunc himself, then i can get that extra version, right? thats all i ask.