guitar tuning on Fiction

All of dt songs use D# tuning! I'm quite certain.

Wrong. I'm not a guitar-person, but some albums have different tunings for sure. This was clarified in the old FAQ, but it is no longer up at the DT site and I can't find it right now (much less remember all of it). But as Niklas just said, their "regular" tuning is C#.

-Villain

skydancer - C# of chaos - E gallery - D# enter - C# mind's I - C# projector - C# haven - D# damage - C#

I also miss the old FAQ :( I wish I had saved more than 2 sentences.

and on the Live Damage DVD, they play all the songs in C#, even Lethe and Punish my Heaven...
I also like to play in that tuning. It sounds great for arpeggios.
Once I tried to play some Metallica stuffs with that tuning because i was too lazy tu re-tune it, and it gives the songs a kind of sad feeling.

I have always liked playing in C or C# but that means you have to use wider strings, and that on the other hand means that you can forget about playing songs in E since the tension will make the sound not as good and it also hurts your fingers. Unfortunately i have only one electric guitar if you can call it that and i have enough trouble with playing some of our own songs in dropped D and then tuning to E standard and then again to dropped D and so on.

Vaguely relevant to this topic, but: I'm sure I read somewhere that DT put all their guitar tabs up on their site, but I can't for the life of me find them. Am I being stupid?!