Guitar world

ummm, okay....i'll just type the Large print quotes that are in the article.

"I had no desire to simply play it safe and write another bunch of songs the same way I have in the past. I needed a challenge. Akerfeldt

"Rehersing a lot would probably kill the creativity in this band"
Akerfeldt

guitar world is a joke, its cool they have an article on O, but they did away with the only thing worth a crap in that mag: THE METAL DETECTOR.

that thing was funny and cool...didn't they get rid of it? I'm not a subscriber but I would buy them if they had soilwork or CC or morbi angel inside...

It WAS the new revolver... i own it. Itsa 3 page artical on Opeth that is somewhat interesting, but not much we don't know already. And yes, Mudvayne is on the cover in their "alien" suits.

I don't think I'd ever buy a magazine with Mudvayne on the cover. Even if it had a 3 page Opeth article, an interview with God and nake pictures of Anna Kournikova inside. I'd feel like a retard just bringing a magazine with a Mudvayne cover up to the counter.

Originally posted by ProgMetalFan
I don't think I'd ever buy a magazine with Mudvayne on the cover. Even if it had a 3 page Opeth article, an interview with God and nake pictures of Anna Kournikova inside. I'd feel like a retard just bringing a magazine with a Mudvayne cover up to the counter.

Even WITH naked pics of Anna?! Your'ra fuckin' madman!

Originally posted by Smitty
It WAS the new revolver... i own it. Itsa 3 page artical on Opeth that is somewhat interesting, but not much we don't know already. And yes, Mudvayne is on the cover in their "alien" suits.

The new revolver might have it as well.....but im holding the god damn guitar world right now and its not a fucking revolver....oh to the other dude, the metal detector is still in the magazines...just in the back now.

Wow, 13 or so posts and nobody has bothered to give out the FUCKING ISSUE NUMBER so's the rest of us plebs can have a hope of finding it.

fucking useless!!

:rolleyes:

Its the Feb 2003 issue with Mudvayne on the cover, and NO it isnt the Revolver one, cuz I have that one too. I just bought the Guitar world an hour ago. Its kind of a whack interview, nothing really new, and nothing die hard fans dont know already. The picture of them is a blown up pic of them from the website, the one with them leaning on the power generator. And yes, Mikael is wearing the same shirt, yet again...That 'Vertigo' shirt heheh, he really likes that one me thinks. This issue has some cool stuff in it, a nice Queen article, a Doors article, and the weirdest guitar players of all time, featuring the great Syd Barett, and Buckethead. :)