Guitarist GLEN ALVELAIS Quits FORBIDDEN; STEVE SMYTH Steps In

MaryJ

Bassist for Bedlam Galore
Nov 7, 2006
Germany
facebook.com
Hey Guys,

Thanks for putting this one up there; we were waiting to get our statement together, when this one came out. I've got the official one up now, so feel free to comment there!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Wow I just now find out that Steve has joined Forbidden, I suddenly feel terribly out of the loop... Twisted into Form is a really good album too, I need to get more of their stuff.

Hey Aracaris, Yep it's been one year now!

Yeah that's my bad. Anyhow I take it that gig is going well. Oh, and this is Megan Bennett, I had you as a guitar teacher for a while, you had a friend of mine as a student too, Devin Reiche.
I kind of "fell out" of the scene for a while, but now I'm starting to get back out more, and go to shows again, at least here and there, it can be hard to find time with work sometimes!

Hi Aracaris (aka Megan), good to hear from you, and I do remember you! I ust saw Devin at our show (Sweet Leaf and The EssenEss Project) on the 26th.Sounds like all is well, and you're getting back into supporting the scene! Stay Metal!:headbang::headbang::headbang: