guns guns guns! help plz

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
so I heard there was this shooting range in new hampshire somewhere where you could pay a really low price, like fifty bucks, and shoot off military-type machine guns and stuff!

having never fired guns before (excepting rifles at summer camp or some crap) my roommates and I think it sounds like quite an experience. i did a couple of halfhearted Net searches for "shooting range" "machine gun" but there's so many wacko survivalist sites it's hard to sift through. any ideas as to where I can look for more information? there is totally a tree in new hampshire waiting for me to throw some lead into it. or at least some doomed hay bales.

go on the excite or aol yellow pages search, put in a town or city (like, manchester NH for instance) and look there. also, you can look at the NRA website and call them, they'll give you like, 101 referrals and references.

you haven't lived til you've shot a glock 9!

well, that would maybe be cool, but im not sure how queasy i'd get about shooting at emulations of animals or people. even, like, pictures of hitler.

if they had giant anthropoid robot targets striding toward you, that would be awesome, though!

hmm well, i just called my dad! he said call this place:

WILSON HILL PISTOL CLUB
MANCHESTER, NH 03109
(603) 623-8213

ZOMBIES WOULD BE AWESOME!!! i could be all resident evil. or, if they had emulations of the aliens from ALIENS, and i could pretend to be hudson and whine and shoot like a madman!

the NRA is a great idea, and i will call that pistol club place ASAP. thanks!

dudes, i dunno if you guys knew this or not? my dad is a total gun enthusiast. i learned to shoot a gun at an early age! i'm a fuckin marksman! (woman?)