GUNS N' ROSES Guitarist Lets Success Go To His Head

Chromatose

Squid pro quo
Apr 5, 2002
Maryland
blabbermouth.net - Dec. 19, 2002

------

GUNS N' ROSES guitarist Buckethead (who wears a Kentucky Fried Chicken bucket and white face mask over his head) refused to take the headgear off backstage at the band's Madison Square Garden show on Dec. 5, according to New York Magazine's Intelligencer column.

"[Comedian] Chris Rock was saying what a great show it was," reported New York Magazine's informant, "and Buckethead just retreated into the corner and sat there, refusing to take the mask off."

After about twenty minutes of trying to speak with the masked musician, Rock gave up. He was reportedly heard muttering on his way out the door that "that guy is freaky, talking to me with his mask on. Why the fuck wouldn't he take it off?"

For over an hour afterward, New York Magazine reports that Buckethead would still not remove the mask.

"He was literally hiding behind some lockers", New York Magazine's source recounted. "His girlfriend came, and I wouldn't say they were having a fight. I think she was trying to coax him into taking off that mask."

yeah, I dont think so either, but thats the title of the article ...

Its good for him not taking it off, thats his thing, he shouldnt let people fuck with that just cause they want him to be normal.

haha probably. you can tell hes a weirdo. he wears a fucking mask and KFC bucket over his head. you think thats fuckin normal? nope.
-neal

what would you expect when your singer is the biggest piece of shit that ever held a microphone????Asshole Rose

BucketHead smokes!!!

He is Paul Gilbert brother!!??