Guns N Roses

Ecstatic Youth

...playing with fire
Does anyone here know how and why Guns N Roses broke up. I don't know, and am rather curious about the reason.

Also, the term Neverheads is used around here in reference to Nvermore fans. Has anyone heard the term Nevermorons before? I was reading an article in BW & BK on Nevermore and in it the person who wrote it menioned that term in reference to Nevermore fans and stated that Warrel was the one who coined the term. I have nothing against the term, so it's not like I have something against Warrel or anything. Just wondering if anyone else has heard it before. Anyone?

The only other time I have heard of Nevermorons is the fact that all of Currans touring equipment is marked "Nevermorons stage left" everyone else's equipment is marked "Nevermore" I have pics to prove it.....he....he

Later

GNR broke up because Axl Rose is an idiot... he thinks he is Mr. Rock Star... I love Guns N' Roses but fucking hate Axl, oh well Slash is still doing some good stuff with the snakepit thing, I dig that shit.

probably true: why because warrel dane is another god
of metal, what he says goes, NEVERMORE are a cult band have very very loyal fans, even if the music is crap, i.e POE
remember that folks...

Been there done that, take it from me.

Some day in many years time, when the wanky bands like TOOL are forgotten/,...

Actually I have heard it... The only thing is I don't like it... I mean I too don't have anything against Warrel or any of the guys but talking about the people who made him/them as famous and popular as he is/they are now (even if they are not such superstars as Metallica for instance)...... Well, that seems kinda wicked to me....:(

And Tool is fantastic!!:D

The only original member left from GN"R is Axl. Supposedly, the new Axl (or Guns N' Roses) album is titled Chinese Democracy. The new song for the movie "End Of Days" was titled "Oh My God" and to me sounded like Guns N' Manson. According to Metal Edge Magazine, Guns N' Roses did tour with a line-up consisting of 3 guitarists including Buckethead, Paul Huge, and Robin Fink (ex NIN). Also Dizzy Reed was playing Keyboards and I think a guy named Brain (ex Primus)was playing drums. I can't recall the other members. Hell, I thought the album would have been out by 2000. Oh well. I also have the original 4 song Live Like A Suicide E.P. (not the reissued one with Lies). Supposedly, only 20,000 of these were made. I'm with ledmag, give me Appetite for Destruction or select songs of Use Your Illusion 1 & 2. What killed The original G N' R was "egos, assholes, and attitudes." I think putting out a double album for their official second release was "commercial Suicide." Take care and Cheers. ledmag, be careful out there on the roads of KY, and USE YOUR TURN SIGNALS.

P.S. I WOULD PROUDLY CALL MYSELF A "LABELED SICK" NEVERMORON.

ZANEX "I AM THE DOG":heh: :headbang:

Zanex>>>I always use my signals dude, and I always blow the fuck out of my horn when the dicks dont use theirs.

BTW>>A friend of mine has 2 or 3 songs from the "new" axel or GnR,,whatever,,,I dont care for it. And Spagetti was the worst decision the guys ever made IMHO, I mean, That Nazereth song Hair of The Dog...........Creeping Jesus gIve me a fucking break.