GURD SIGNED WORLDWIDE DEAL...BANG! RELEASE DATE!!!

Frank'nfurter

Thrash till death
Sep 1, 2004
Lörrach, Germany
www.gurd.net
YES! We finally found the right partner to release our new record 'BANG!'!!!

The worldwide deal with the german label 'Dockyard1' , home of such bands as SHELTER, WALTARI or IRON SAVIOUR, was just signed.´We are very happy to work with these cool guys.

'BANG!' will be released the 28th of July and you can download the titletrack HERE to get you in the mood until the album will be out - ENJOY..

cobhc said:
fucking huge congrats man, it's awesome to see a fellow sneapster's band get signed, rock on dude!

Ehm. Gurd have been signed to Century Media quite a while ago. I still have one of the promo CDs - can't remember the title - something yellow with a mechanical lifting arm thing on it. Heh, I actually remember them being on the L.O.A. / Stuck Mojo tour in 1998.

smy1 said:
Ehm. Gurd have been signed to Century Media quite a while ago. I still have one of the promo CDs - can't remember the title - something yellow with a mechanical lifting arm thing on it. Heh, I actually remember them being on the L.O.A. / Stuck Mojo tour in 1998.

i wasn't aware of that previous signing.

Blessed said:
Congrats! :) I really like the guitar tone on that track.. What was the setup?!
thanx! it was a les paul custom with '57 classic pickups into an analogman-modded sd1 (basically a tubescreamer mod) into an jcm800 2210 with a 1960B cab (GT75-celestions) miced with a SM57... pretty standard setup..
cheerz
:kickass:

LynchpiN said:
So that's the winner of the contest? :)

Amazing picture! lol

nah, we discussed all the pictures from the contest, but there was not one we all liked.. so ALL the pics will be inside the booklet, we've made a collage from them. for the frontcover we hired a photographer & a friend of ours as a 'model'.. it's still not perfect, but we were tired of waiting for THE right pic.. ;-))
but THANX FOR ALL YOUR PICS! :headbang::kickass::headbang:

vo said:
nah, we discussed all the pictures from the contest, but there was not one we all liked.. so ALL the pics will be inside the booklet, we've made a collage from them.

Cool, I've sent some, have to check it out! :headbang: Will there be a south american release?