guys, i just can't do this anymore

goatschool

Sep 12, 2002
www.youtube.com
need new life, neew body, brain, set of grammar parameters, ethnicity, etc

if you haven't seen it, i will explain: these past three (3??) years of posting have been a long, long and drawn out cry for help.

it's over, i just can't do any of this anymore, and that goes beyond everything. yes, i am quitting the board.

nick if you dont answer my email i am going to throw myself (or a basket of alex's kittens) in front of a speeding air train.

I have changed my signature to reflect my new sad mood. I feel like I am losing a member of my internet family. I know I haven't been posting for long, but I feel as though we have all connected. I feel welcome and included and above all I feel a certain level of affection from all of the members on this board, something I have not found anywhere else on this world wide web of ours. My souls suffers this day. :(

minxa, i am having probs connecting to e-mail on this shitbag, but i will transfer over to the other comp soonish this afternoon

KS, it's too bad me and everyone else has sigs turned off. maybe alex will explain that one to you, aside from general lack of caring about what those have to say about a person

goodbye

I really hope this is a joke that I can laugh at later in life, as in two to three weeks from now.

A message from the Joint Chiefs of South Court and its Constituency:

Dearest Goatschool (Nick),

Don't go, we'll miss you and that sucks.

0sm0se and The_Dope