H.E.A.T

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
Any H.E.A.T fans out there? These Swedes have a new album coming out soon called Freedom Rock and it sure will rock. I know the prog power heavy mob are gonna hate this band, but anyway I love AOR as well hence the post. More people need to know about this amazing young band. Seen them live twice and they are even better than in the studio with incredible energy. This song is off their ep but is also on the new album and the other 2 songs off the ep are also on youtube. In fact I think this band doesn't have a weak track in sight. They are just very classy sounding though light as a fluffy feather and I still love it, but like I said I love AOR. Any love for this band or style?

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Reckless Love. Their album rules big time. Some great songs on it with a brilliant production. The new wave of glam metal movement is mostly great for me. Actually I think that Steel Panther are only ok for my tastes and I like many bands better. Like Hardcore Superstar who I like more than SP for example. By the way H.E.A.T aren't really part of that style at all IMO. They are much softer and poppier but neverthess irresistable songwise.

Here is another band whose EP I absolutely adore. They are called Titan and have songs that spin round my head for days and days! Like this song Hero. The other two song on youtube are of similar quality as well check them out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, H.E.A.T. reminds me more of a Journey/Fair Warning kinda sound, but has that Y&T/Whitesnake edge to it, so I still throw them in with the other new glam metal bands. I just love Steel Panther cause they're so over the top. And their characters are hilariously awesome. Have you heard about the Steel Panther "reality" show that Brian Posehn is producing for Comedy Central?

Titan is sweet too. Not my cup of tea, but they are great. Just a bit too poppy. And that says a lot cause I LOVE poppy 80s metal. lol