hahaha

blackeyed

original rude boy
Nov 7, 2003
england
www.faceparty.co.uk
I went to a gig last night in Manc (Alexisonfire and The Bled) full of run of the mill scene kids with band t shirts and studded belts and piercings and guess what they play

fragile dreams!!!!!!!!!

I was proper gobsmacked. Victoria you missed out my dear child (p.s. vik, gerrard paid £32each for two tix for him and that dickhead bird of his)

haha Sally the oh so emo scene kid.. What a fool I was sat here with my ticket untouched. And if the train wouldnt have been cancelled I might have made it before 11pm just to get the train home with ya's. Sometimes I resent being employed.

I cant believe they played fragile dreams.. was all the hardcore massice like what the fuck is this! And I would have been there screaming me little head off.. Im quite gutted. Might put my untouched ticket on ebay see if someone will buy it lol.

she is a dickhead. She proper dragged him down the train to sit miles away from us. He's more a of a prick for being a prick because she's a prick...if that makes sense.

Anyway, to change the subject, what do yer's thinkof birds crowd surfing and early teenage lesbians?

haha I know what you mean he is a bigger prick for letting the bird prick prick him around and make people think he is an even bigger prick than he looks.

err.. birds crowdsurfing ..whatever like aslong as they arent kicking me in the head if they fall on their arses its their own fault.

Early teenage lesbians - piss me off. Experiment in someone else's face or Ill tell yer mum.

yeh there was this one bird, i think she goes the albion some times, shes only small like so i didnt mind participating in the crowd surfing experience, but she had a fucking bag on her bag and it was twatting everyone on the head.

and there were these 12 year old looking birdlings, getting in on all over the place, it wasn't even like 'Eh lads, lesbians' it was a bit disturbing actually cuz they looked so young.

sob sob'how'm i going to tell my mum im a lesbian, i'm gona get kicked out the house, help me im a lesbian'
- i've heard enough of that shit to last me a life time.

im with vik on that, i dont mind the stage diving as long as i dont get my neck kicked and if i get to feel a tit or two its even better. teenage lesbians are fine by me, as long as we get to see her tits.