Lady LORD
Jul 28, 2003
In a windowless void
www.myspace.com
:OMG:

Bwahaha oh this is great...just got linked to a band called HATEBEAK:

http://www.reptilianrecords.com/reptilian/hatebeek.html

picture-hatebeak.jpg

Face-crushing guitars, head-pounding drums, bass so low it’ll make you vacate your bowels, and vocals so scorching, so extreme, they can’t be human. They’re not. This death metal outfit with a parrot for a singer takes your head off with two stabs to the throat. That’s right, a parrot for a singer, coming at you without mercy, Hatebeak pecks your eyes out and assaults your ears in a flurry of pummeling riffs and grey feathers that leaves you lying in a pool of blood begging for more. The first metal band in history with an avian vocalist!

:worship: This is sooooo me, this is even better than Caninus with the dog. Anyone want to borrow an evil parrot for their band? I've got one :headbang:

" 'Ello I wish to register a complaint. ... This parrot which I purchased not 'alf an hour ago from this very boutique."

"What's wrong with it?"

"I'll tell you what's wrong with it. It's dead, that's what's wrong with it."

And so on :). Anybody want me to continue? I know the whole sketch off by heart.

*deafening silence ensues.*

W

Wrathchild said:
*deafening silence ensues.*

On the contrary, dear chap. The parrot sketch :headbang:

"Nono, he's not dead, he's...resting."

"Look matey; I know a dead parrot when I see one. And I'm looking at one right now."

"No, he's not dead, he's resting! Remakable bird innit, the Norwegian Blue? Beautiful plumage!"

"The plumage don't enter into it! He's stone dead!"

Apolyom-Todd said:
Aye Karyn, can we borrow Sam?

Indeed you may. You may find this arrangement more agreeable if your lyrics contain the phrases "Don't", "Stop that", "What are you doing", and "Hello Sam/darling/gorgeous", among other things. High-pitched screams right next to your ear are also a favourite, as are inappropriately-timed wolf whistles, and the intermittent beeping noise made by a smoke alarm with dying batteries. I take no responsibility for any harm which will come to you, your possessions or your general neighbourhood when working with him. He may become more friendly if you offer him peanuts, but then again he might just attack you and steal your peanuts anyway. Enjoy.

Wenda said:
Indeed you may. You may find this arrangement more agreeable if your lyrics contain the phrases "Don't", "Stop that", "What are you doing", and "Hello Sam/darling/gorgeous", among other things. High-pitched screams right next to your ear are also a favourite, as are inappropriately-timed wolf whistles, and the intermittent beeping noise made by a smoke alarm with dying batteries. I take no responsibility for any harm which will come to you, your possessions or your general neighbourhood when working with him. He may become more friendly if you offer him peanuts, but then again he might just attack you and steal your peanuts anyway. Enjoy.
Your feathered friend sounds to be a lot more capable than half of my staff members. Is he any good at Tech Support?

Apolyom-Todd said:
Hey I can do all that stuff Arcane, can I have a job? ;)
*Scary(well.. also amusing) image of Todd screaming into people's ears and emulating the smoke alarm beep*

Are you really sure you want to submit yourself to eternal damnation? Not many people recover from Tech Support. I think they have special homes to cater for the elderly(30+) support employee's.

They don't call it Helldesk for nothing.

Wenda said:
Dooon't give me that, you snotty-faced heap of parrot droppings! Your kind RRRREEEALLY makes me puke, you vacuous, toffee-nosed, malodorous pervert!!
"I came here for an argument!"

"Oh, this is abuse!"

:lol:

Arcane said:
*Scary(well.. also amusing) image of Todd screaming into people's ears and emulating the smoke alarm beep*
So it was you who was looking through my window last night! :p

Arcane said:
They don't call it Helldesk for nothing.
Hey can't be any worse then what I'm doing now... just so long as I don't have to travel, I get to wear casual to work, I'm allowed to surf the net, hour long lunches.... gee I don't ask for too much do I! ;) hehe