Hahahaha! Utter genius!

Haha can each person in the world change the name? How would I´d like to be called?

"Mr. Gene the Hoglan Chuck Schuldiner & James Murphy Steve Diorgo of the night"

Or something..haha

Haha, I love how a dude on here (apparently a friend of said Cpt. F) posted the same thing a few months ago, and the reactions were decidedly less amused. Personally, I think it'd be funnier (and a lot less lame) if it weren't such a blatant Family Guy reference :Smug: (for those who doubt me, it was essentially the name of Peter's fishing boat in "A Fish Out of Water" - yes, I am a reformed Family Guy fan)

AND THERE IS A "T" IN MENTAL GODAMMIT - and people say Americans are ignorant and stupid...

EDIT: Ok, that was needlessly harsh, he seems like a nice enough guy, I've just been conditioned to be defensive by the constant disdain there seems to be for us US'ers

Haha, I love how a dude on here (apparently a friend of said Cpt. F) posted the same thing a few months ago, and the reactions were decidedly less amused. Personally, I think it'd be funnier (and a lot less lame) if it weren't such a blatant Family Guy reference :Smug: (for those who doubt me, it was essentially the name of Peter's fishing boat in "A Fish Out of Water" - yes, I am a reformed Family Guy fan)

Agree.

I reckon it would have been funny if he'd actually just used the family guy reference (except for the S.S. bit).

Still. A good idea.