Hai!

Doll

Kiss my button, human.
Jun 19, 2006
Canadia
Hmm, hi. =)

lol, well what the fuck am I suppose to say? Or why am I even posting on this thread when I have really nothing to say?

I guess since it's a metal forum, I'll talk about the music that I like. My favorite bands are Morbid Angel, Nile, Death, Carcass, Vehemence, Impaled, Goatwhore, Fuck I'm Dead, Napalm Death, Cliteater, Cattle Decapitation, Autopsy.. Suffocation.. :| Ok, so I like a lot of bands, point taken. lol.

Uhh, I'm not a fan of crappy bands like Slipknot or Korn or anything, I don't bash on them but I don't see how they're so original? Although I do like the bassist in Korn, he ain't that bad. Just the singer sounds like he snorted coke and then got his vocals fucked by a cock. Yeah.. no bashing intended. Hmm.... I like guitarists like Kerry King, Trey Azagthoth, Muhammed Suiçmez, Malmsteen, so many.. lol.

I dunno, I have a wide variety of taste in people and music. I'd like to work in the music industry one day, not as a band though.. lol. Hm yeah, I try to read as much as I can. Philosophy, psychology, biology, guess I could be recognized as a geek. Yeah, that's about it. About me. =) :kickass:

Hey Doll, welcome to UM
judging by the bands you dig you will fit right in :kickass:

Doll said:
Hmm, hi. =)Uhh, I'm not a fan of crappy bands like Slipknot or Korn or anything, I don't bash on them but I don't see how they're so original? Although I do like the bassist in Korn, he ain't that bad. Just the singer sounds like he snorted coke and then got his vocals fucked by a cock. Yeah.. no bashing intended. Hmm.... I like guitarists like Kerry King, Trey Azagthoth, Muhammed Suiçmez, Malmsteen, so many.. lol.

I like you already.
Welcome to UM :kickass:

I see you like bands like Fuck I'm Dead and Cattle Decapitation.
I really enjoy their lyrics :lol:
And since you also like geeky stuff, I sagest you also check the philosophy forum.I post there sometimes too when I see something interesting.

lol, yeah lxix, I was reading up on those philosophy threads, so many smart people I must say. The Philosophy thread caught my attention. I dunno, some how I thought it was gonna be another crappy metal forum where people just bash on bandsand on eachother for having different taste, but yeah.

lol. Cool beans. Hahaha yeah I love the lyrics on Fuck I'm Dead.. Bring on the Dead album. <333 Eh I dunno what to say, lol. Yeah, I hope so Danallica. I have a hard time not being bored when I'm alone at home, which is unusual since I'm always out or inside. And thank ya necromancy. =)

Call me Anne. =P Well yeah, so what's up? lol:oops: