Not open for further replies.
bowdown.gif
Hail CoB
headbob.gif
headbob.gif
headbob.gif

Reactions: †_Aragorth_†
Thunderdeath said:
of course COB is the greatest Metal group !!! my friends like them too (my friends listen to techno and other bull-shit) but they like COB.
In 10 years COB will be so famous than Maiden
Don't think that strengthens the point about COB, possibly just lets people know your friends are quite mixed up individuals, shall we call them "special" :D

Another gloryfing thread? Dont you guys thinks that lately, there is no thing about cob to discouss and we waste our preciouss time on spamin, laughing from bushes and other aliens?

This forum begus more and more chat forum that some band tribute to board

I dont say this cuz I dont enjoy it, and I dont pay any offence to anyone, but its sad, that our favourite band is less talked about now, that it was months ago...

Anyway PRAISE THE COB :headbang:

Agree with BodomiC on this... now it's more likely a family occasion here and not about CoB anymore.
That's why some of us hought that we should have two separate board; a Chat and an Official Bodom one. But imho we are too lazy to start requesting this from Mark :D

I think thats the reason why this is the funniest board together with Opeths off-topic section.
It is very off-topicy and most of the fun ppl that i know hang out here.
CoB will probably be talked more about again next time they do something kool, like release an album :p

there nothing to say about COB in these time... when they'll realease the new DVD we will have some cool arguing and lot of shit goign a round but presnetly the cobhc.com is never been updated, or just to add some new tour dates... should we continue arging on the best album? i dont think so

Status
Not open for further replies.