hail from the Netherlands

Krijgsvolk

heidevolk heerscht
May 2, 2006
The Netherlands
Hi everyone.

I got kind of bored on the Dutch metal forums, so a quick google search lead me to this place. I'm a 21 year old girl, mostly into black metal and viking/folk metal. Some of my favourite bands are:
primordial, Taake,numen,absurd,Kampfar,enslaved,Burzum,heidevolk,primordial,Storm,glittertind,menhir,Lumsk,Storm,dissecion,marduk,Satyricon and many many more. I hope to meet some people who like the same music, and can introduce me to more great metal bands.

I also love going to festivals and concerts, and I have seen many bands live. The scene in Holland is very much alive, so I get to see many great bands. And I visit the Wacken Open Air festival in Germany almost every year.

That's the most I can think of right now.

Hi! Welcome.... I'm new here too. So far it's been great! It's my new fav spot!

Krijgsvolk said:
Hi everyone.

I got kind of bored on the Dutch metal forums, so a quick google search lead me to this place. I'm a 21 year old girl, mostly into black metal and viking/folk metal. Some of my favourite bands are:
primordial, Taake,numen,absurd,Kampfar,enslaved,Burzum,heidevolk,primordial,Storm,glittertind,menhir,Lumsk,Storm,dissecion,marduk,Satyricon and many many more. I hope to meet some people who like the same music, and can introduce me to more great metal bands.

I also love going to festivals and concerts, and I have seen many bands live. The scene in Holland is very much alive, so I get to see many great bands. And I visit the Wacken Open Air festival in Germany almost every year.

That's the most I can think of right now.

Wow you really like Storm don't you?