Hail Mighty North/Forest Trolls of Satan

LQNoise

New Metal Member
Oct 29, 2003
Espoo, Finland
Visit site
Hi to all!

I've been reading this forum from time to time and decided that since my birthday was this week I'd go ahead and do something dangerous... And so I decided to make my first post here. :D Lol, what a rush...

I'm a 20-year-old constant metal lover with a distinguished taste for Finnish alcoholic beverages (Karhua, perkele!:D ) from Finland living the life of a university student/metalhead.

Some may find it obvious as I'm posting to this forum, but I really like metal. Ever since I was 6 and banging heads with my dad listening to Metallica's Black album metal has been an essential part of my life. At some point I got introduced to an acoustic guitar but I thought that was some lame sh*t and so after a while and 4 hours of guitar lessons (The only lessons I've EVER taken! :p) I got a black Washburn BT-2 and a tiny 15W amp. Atm I have like 3 guitars in my rack, and all of them have double humbuckers! Every time I thought of buying a Strat or something with single coils (you know, the more rock/pop thingies?) there was always something I couldn't pass by... with double humbuckers... Of course, that switch is almost constantly in bridge mode so go figure... :) My latest investment was a ESP LTD MMV-03 (How's THAT for a name???) that I have ever since fallen in love with.

Whoa, that's a lot of text. I'm really into intense and aggressive metal such as Children of Bodom, The Crown and Dark Tranquillity, but I really enjoy the more melodic and subtle aspects of metal too.

COBHC = The best.:worship:

And if Zakk Wylde says Alexi Laiho will be/is the next great guitarist, well, are you going to argue with Zakk Wylde?

For f*ck's sake, this was supposed to be a short hello. :cry:
And I'd be even more surprised if someone would read through this. :D
Soittakaa punkkia, vitun kusipäät!:headbang:

Welcome LQNoise...
I've finally finished reading :p
You are lucky to have such a father who gave the first taste of metal to you.. (My father was playing and still listening to Blues and Jazz.. And he hates metal..)
I like Children of Bodom (I hail esp. Alexi and am looking forward to see them one day), The Crown and Dark Tranquillity(I hail all of'em and although I watched them once, I am looking forward to see'em again and again..) Hail Zakk Wylde (and hail Ozzy as well).

HAHA, you are lucky to have SOMEONE how is into metal. I don't know anyone who likes metal. THe closest thing my firends listen to is Linkin Park, and thats pretty far already lol.

:cry: