Hails from Lords of the Trident - New band on Sampler this year!

Hello all!

This is Fang VonWrathenstein - barbarian vocals for the most METAL band on earth - the Lords of the Trident! :devil:

I have heard that ProgPowerUSA is a festival of only the most worthy metal warriors around. It is with great pleasure that I have learned that we've received the honor of gracing your 2013 ProgPower sampler disk. Huzzah! :headbang:

I look forward to meeting you all soon, and hopefully engaging you in a one-on-one axe battle. Perhaps in a steel cage, if time allows. I grow so bored of defeating the local Wisconsin death metal bands that foolishly challenge us ever so often. It will be incredibly refreshing to be amongst true warriors for a change!

If you're interested, we just released a new EP. Like the roguish types that we are, we subsequently BROKE THE RULES OF THE INTERNET and leaked it to YouTube. You can listen to it here:

If you'd like to help the band out with your gold pieces, you can order a real copy of the EP on iTunes or AmazonMP3. If you like your media all physical-like, we have physical copies available on our website, http://www.LordsOfTheTrident.com/.

Looking forward to speaking-and-axe-battling with you all very soon!

-Fang

Last edited by a moderator:
LORDS OF THE TRIDENT RELEASE MUSIC VIDEO FOR “LIGHT THIS CITY”

Lords Of The Trident have released a new live performance video for the song "Light This City”, taken from their recently released album Frostburn.
p19jlsfas6e8d105m1kc43q91h5n4.jpg

Lead vocalist Fang VonWrathenstein has checked in with the following update: "Many loyal minions traveled far and wide to attend our CD release party on Friday the 13th in Madison, Wisconsin. Some chartered jets, some rustled horses, one hijacked a cruise liner and somehow made it. All of this was pleasing to your Ords. However, we know that some of our minions could not make the party, and so we've released this music video for "Light This City", which is a mashup of us playing the song live along with some of the best moments of the party. Did you miss Killius falling into the drumset? Well now you can relive the moment digitally, over and over again!"

Last edited by a moderator: