Hails

BKaz

Unknown Lurker
Jul 17, 2008
Womb of Doom
www.myspace.com
Whats up all, I'm Ben from LI New York. I am merely a 15 year old, though metal is my life and I don't say it lightly, heh. I play drums in a 2-man metal band with my brother, and we record/self-engineer everything we do in our home studio. Our band is Ultima (check out our myspace and facebook pages, we need fans/recognition! www.myspace.com/ultimametal), and we play somewhat dark progressive metal with some post-metal and technical elements. I also play in 2 other rock/reggae bands for fun where i play at some restaurants for some cash on the side.

I myself enjoy just about every genre of metal and my tastes have been changing over the years, but I can fairly say now that the genres I enjoy the most are prog, tech death, doom, post-metal/rock, and Ive recently been getting into jazz artists like Allan Holdsworth and Chick Corea. I enjoy alot of black, folk/viking, death metal and even some ambient black/drone on occasion (Vinterkerrit, Ulver) as well. Some favorite bands include Opeth, Isis, Cult of Luna, Arsis, The Faceless, Mouth of the Architect, Orphaned Land, Mogwai, Lost Horizon, Pagan's Mind, Unexpect, Kekal, Porcupine Tree, Emperor, Windir, Equilibrium and Ensiferum.

I've been at the Gauntlet forums for 2 years now and I've decided to go around to more than one forum, so here I am. See you round!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ultima/36734711952