Hair?

Draznog

Born Dead buried alive
Apr 10, 2005
Australia
ok i have longish hair down to my shoulders but the ends will bend up how do i stop it ladies.

elhim_vip.jpg
+
15732677_7823.jpg
=
Abby_straight_hair.jpg

Draz: straightening gel works well! A flat iron will only damage your hair (and ego if you tell anyone that you use it)!:)

this is the funniest thread i have ever read. mainly because its so true. you guys have to admit that you have asked someone, hopefully a girl, about how to straighten your hair before. as gay as it sounds

i was growing my hair out, but spending at least 30 mins every day with the hair straightener sucked royal monkey ass, so i cut it off a couple weeks ago.

edit:

@ draznog

your sig is stretching the page, stick the guitar under your band name or something.

haha XD well a iron do the the trick, so dose a round brush and hairdryer. That is all I can give cause that's what I do *learn to love conditioner too.. too girly too bad

Shagoroth said:
many people has straight hair and don't need to straighten it.
Most of them are from northern countries...

Alexi's hair is pretty straight to begin with, but check out the band picture in the Hatebreeder booklet and the Needled 24/7 video... No one can honestly believe that he never done anything to make his hair look like that other then use Shampoo and comb it...