Hajimemashite!

Rei-kun

Old School Metalhead
Feb 8, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Hi!

I'm Rei. I am a 30-something old school metal head from Dallas. I'm a computer geek by day, and a student by night. I got into metal into the mid 80's after a a friend lent me Metallica's Master of Puppets and Anthrax's Among the Living, and I went from there. My tastes tend to run Progressive, but I like any metal band that has a good groove to it. I am a big fan of bands that come from Japan, and if you want to see me wax poetic get me talking about Japanese metal bands. Currently my fave bands are Pagan's Mind, Necrophagist, Galneryus (Japan), Deluhi (Japan), Devildriver, Symphony X, Suffocation, amongst others.

Um, aside from that I love martial arts, playing guitar (as you can see in my avatar. Btw, that is a Fernandes Revolver Elite). I used to have a band called Empty Hands. I speak three languages: English, Spanish, and Japanese. Finally, I am in school to be a Physical Therapist, because I am burned out on IT work.

Anyway, thanks for reading my drivel adn if you'd like to know more just PM/IM/E-mail me.

Ja

Rei

Well, hello there and welcome. That is awesome you know how to speak three languages. I can speak a bit of French. Enjoy your stay and have fun. And by the way, Devildriver rules. Good band.