HALESTORM Interviewed By YouRock.TV (Video)

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
YouRock.TV recently conducted an interview with guitarist/vocalist Lzzy Hale and guitarist Joe Hottinger of Pennsylvanian rockers HALESTORM. You can now watch the chat below.According to The Pulse Of Radio, HALESTORM finally got off the road in December after 20 months of straight touring behind the band's sophomore album, "The Strange Case Of..." Even after finishing such a marathon schedule, singer Lzzy Hale said that coming off the road is bittersweet. "Yeah, it is bittersweet, 'cause I love being on the road and I'm so incredibly used to it now that I don't know how I'm going to, like, sleep in a bed that doesn't move and, you know, wake up and see the same scenery out my window [laughs] every morning," she said. "But I mean, that's — we're definitely gonna keep busy and in the beginning of the year we're writing and recording a new record, and then do it all over again." The Pennsylvania-based band has relocated to Nashville, where it's set up its own studio, to begin work on its third studio effort."The Strange Case Of…" came out in April 2012 and spawned three hit singles, including the chart-topping "Love Bites (So Do I)" and "Here's To Us"."Love Bites" also won the Grammy in February 2013 for "Best Hard Rock/Metal Performance".The group recently issued its second covers EP, "ReAniMate 2.0", which featured HALESTORM renditions of songs from JUDAS PRIEST, AC/DC, PAT BENATAR, MARILYN MANSON, DAFT PUNK and FLEETWOOD MAC.

More...