HALESTORM's LZZY HALE On 'Into The Wild Life': 'There's Some Craziness On This New Re

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Amelia of Baltimore, Maryland's 98 Rock radio station recently conducted an interview with HALESTORM singer Lzzy Hale. You can now listen to the chat using the SoundCloud widget below.Speaking about HALESTORM's new single, "Apocalyptic", which is taken from the band's upcoming third studio album, "Into The Wild Life", Lzzy said: "It was one of the most fun songs to do on this record. And I felt like it was important to have a song like this, especially coming right out of the gate, because it's a great, happy medium between where we everybody off and then where we're going."She continued: "There's some craziness on this new record. People kept guessing, 'Okay, [you will] stray from who you are, because it's your record.' And I'm, like, 'No, no, no.' It's the complete opposite. It's just further down the rabbit hole of everything that is HALESTORM. So, I apologize ahead of time, because there's a lot of truth to this record. [Laughs] I apologize to my mom…""Into The Wild Life" will be released in Europe on April 3 and North America on April 7.The CD follows up HALESTORM's Grammy-winning 2012 sophomore effort, "The Strange Case Of…"The new disc was recorded last year in Nashville and features 13 new songs.HALESTORM is currently touring with Eric Church and has announced a series of live dates with THE PRETTY RECKLESS that will begin in late April.
halestorm2015promo_420x237.jpg
halestormintothewildlifecd_638.jpg

More...