Halford - Regency Ballroom Setlist spoiler

nomisofsiman

Sep 19, 2008
Wheaton, IL
If this is any indication of the setlist he's going to do, I'm stoked. As Jason and I have always said, we've always wanted to hear "Heart of a Lion" live. :headbang:

01. Silent Screams
02. Made Of Metal
03. Resurrection
04. Made In Hell
05. Never Again
06. Drop Out
07. Golgotha
08. Heart Of A Lion
09. Never Satisfied
10. I Am Alive
11. Saviour

Encore:

12. Crystal
13. Rock The World Forever

Not a bad setlist, not great either but not too bad. Interesting that there is only one Fight and one Priest song

***edit***
Make that 2 Fight songs

Saw that, but I have to be honest.
For me, I would want more Priest, but then again, this is NOT Priest, so I would not be justified in complaining!!!!

I would still like to see him, but probably not going to go to Ozzfest to do so.

Saw that, but I have to be honest.
For me, I would want more Priest, but then again, this is NOT Priest, so I would not be justified in complaining!!!!

I would still like to see him, but probably not going to go to Ozzfest to do so.

I've never seen Halford solo, so I am stoked to see him. I love his solo stuff for the most part, outside of the second Fight cd and the atrocious industrial 3 project.

Probably if I had already seen Halford solo, I'd be in your same boat.

Why would he not play "The Mower" since he just released it??

I was wondering the same thing, though I'm not surprised. Honestly, I hate it when any band plays new stuff if it's not released. And by released I mean the whole disc, not that it's released as digital singles.

Priest tours enough to catch those songs live, I'd rather see a set list more like this. :headbang:

Oh, I agree. As I said, I would NOT be justified in complaining about the set. I would be ecstatic if I was more familiar with and a fan of HALFORD Solo. I just honestly have never checked em out on disc. I did see him live once on that short lived METAL GODS tour, or whatever it was called, with Immortal, Testament, etc.

Oh, I agree. As I said, I would NOT be justified in complaining about the set. I would be ecstatic if I was more familiar with and a fan of HALFORD Solo. I just honestly have never checked em out on disc. I did see him live once on that short lived METAL GODS tour, or whatever it was called, with Immortal, Testament, etc.

I know I've probably said this to you before, but you should probably at least check out Resurrection. If you like Priest, you should at least like that album. I know one complaint you've had is you find some of the songs you've heard be too modern sounding, but that one honestly sounds like Priest to me.

I know I've probably said this to you before, but you should probably at least check out Resurrection. If you like Priest, you should at least like that album. I know one complaint you've had is you find some of the songs you've heard be too modern sounding, but that one honestly sounds like Priest to me.

What he said, but I'm a fan of everything he's done, it's always a littl different sounding, which I think is good for solo stuff, but only to a point (Two - which ain't bad for what it is, there has been plenty more horrible industrial albums released and some by Ministry and NIN, but not Metal God goodness).

What he said, but I'm a fan of everything he's done, it's always a littl different sounding, which I think is good for solo stuff, but only to a point (Two - which ain't bad for what it is, there has been plenty more horrible industrial albums released and some by Ministry and NIN, but not Metal God goodness).

Agreed. One thing I've always admired about him is he likes to delve into different genres of metal, whether or not that's a good fit for him. Two I still think was pretty bad but you're right in that it definitely isn't as bad as a lot of weak sister industrial bands. His voice is just is too damn powerful for industrial.

Yeah, I will pick up the Halford solo discs someday, just not a top priority. Would be cool to hear HEART OF A LION live, that's for sure. Best Priest song never on an official Priest studio album.