halfords really gay?

• Thread starter retarded penguin
  • Start date
R

retarded penguin

I began getting into priest about a year ago and heard all the shit about calling him gay but I never knew it was true, I just thought it was all superficially based on the way he dressed.But I was just at brave words and bloody knuckles and they had this article

HALFORD frontman Rob Halford recently spoke with CNN.com regarding his “coming out” in ‘98 and how the revelation hasn’t hurt the Metal God’s career. "The great thing is that the fans who support me are intelligent and rational and understand that this is a sexuality issue. It has absolutely nothing to do with the music," Halford said. "I'm removing the stereotype. There are gay and lesbian people in all walks of life, in all different types of professions. I just happen to be a gay man who sings in a heavy metal band."

Im not anit-homo or anything, it just caught me by surprise.

YOu didn't know? Ah it's not a big deal anymore, but I'm assuming it was a couple of years ago to a lot of Priest fans. I got into Priest maybe 3 years ago, and if I was a Priest fan way back when and then Halford talked about his being gay... I'd still support him just as much. He's a good guy.

man....

He came out later...

HALFORD I was told through the chick gossip about 12 yrs ago. He is in a gay metal circle, there is a photo floating around the web, where he is with alot of others, in san fran for a meetup.

I don't give a rats ass...what they do in there spare time, as long as the metal musicis professional.