HALLO BOYS AND GIRLS !!

Wassup Karen Buba
and MA HA INYAN overseas?

051014_190944-6380_DSCF1764.jpg

hey Dori! whats up? :)

good to have Eternal Gray on the UM!

Can't wait to see you guys with the new vocalist!
I think I know him from somewhere.... ;)
(whats up Oren? MA HA INYAN?!?!?!)

I really hope one day I can catch you guys on an American tour!
and hopefully.... a show or two on my next visit to da holy land!

:headbang:

so whats new with Eternal Gray ? fill me in!
any new album I should order?

Does anyone else think they should probably change their name, being that it looks very much like they ripped it off Evergrey?

Among other things I believe that people who do not speak a language should not use random phrases they know. No offense or anything...

oh, i see that people are bitchin over here too. i thought that reserved only for other places...

so i'd like to answer that, with a simple question:
does a title (of whatever) means that much to you, or u care about what it contains?
i wonder if u have actually tried to listen to our material.

and - language,
would u rather us writing in hebrew? haha
cuz if we were, u probably wouldn’t had the chance to write that msg above...

music is universal and so is english. non of us willing to look up the small and irrelevant details on each other and as long we understand each other - i don't give a fuck about random phrases.

open up your mind and enjoy your stay here.
p.s - check our music out

coolsnow7 said:
Does anyone else think they should probably change their name, being that it looks very much like they ripped it off Evergrey?

Among other things I believe that people who do not speak a language should not use random phrases they know. No offense or anything...

Evergrey and Eternal Gray might sound similar and might have the same meaning (sort of), but so do 90% of the gore/ death/ black bands out there who carry similar names…...
Knowing the guys in Eternal Gray, I know that name has a significant meaning for them,
And that’s why they chose it… I’m sure Evergrey was not a factor in the decision.

Fuck Me! when did you open this forum?
Anyway congragulations!You deserve it cause your music kicks ass.
It's been a while since I popped Kindless or My Twisted Symphony in the CD player and it's about time I take'em out of the dust.

p.s
I always wanted to tell you this ever since Betrayer split up
May the Shwartz be with You!

I'm Ilan by the way,You don't know me but you will.

Congrats to Eternal Grey on the new board,
I'm a frequent reader of your Israeli board ,and can't wait to hear your new release... so release it goddammit :)

Oren