HALP! Suffocation, Decrepit Birth

genocide roach

DOOOOOOOOOOM
Aug 18, 2002
ok, so ive been asked to interview suffocation and decrepit birth TOMORROW. in order to save myself a bit of time and frustration, i need your help coming up with questions to ask. so if there is anything you want to ask either band, POST IT HERE. and do it soon. i definitely need more question for decrepit birth
~gR~

I don't care that much about either band, but you should ask them what current bands they respect and what music they listen to in their free time. Also ask them if they have jobs outside of music.

I don't care that much about either band, but you should ask them what current bands they respect and what music they listen to in their free time. Also ask them if they have jobs outside of music.
this

and

Ask Suffocation what it feels like being so fucking incredible.

Roach, you should be able to think up some questions from a musicians perspective. Things about how they write, about their lyrics, what does the violent imagery mean to them, do they consider writing a different type of lyric, are they involved in any side projects, are they actually fans of metal, what other metal they like, what other music they like, are they making a living at this whole thing, what do they think of Jesus Christ, how did they get into metal, what do they think of those hardcore kids and their crazy dancing, what they were like in high school, did they graduate, do they have any advice for today's youth, do they play paintball or ride BMX or skateboard, what do they HONESTLY think of all these generic interview questions, have them answer a question that they always hope is asked, would they like to send ack a free copy of their CDs, do they go online into discussion forums without revealing who they are and just hang out, what religion are they, how are their families, are they married, do they have kids...

Think about what you would like to answer.

Ask them if they are fans of the current administration. Ask them if they heard about the new stimulus package for death metal bands.

Ask Decrepit Birth what their favorite Death album is.
Ask Suffocation if they were just born awesome, or if they uncovered some secret ancient ninja scrolls of awesomeness.

Ask Suffo about metal in general, as in:
do they think the metal scene is better or worse now than when they started? Where do they think metal is headed? What do they think of all the core stuff? What do they think of being cited as influences by every band ever?

I would like to know if New Jersey is a 'metal' place.

It's not an exceptionally metal place. There's just such a large concentration of people here that there statistically has to be a bunch of metal fans just like there's a bunch of fans and supporters for everything else under the sun.

I think that New Jersey is metal because it's the home of Dodens Grav.

Massachusetts on the other hand is the home of pointless gore and short men.

1348621584_366159db1f.jpg