Han`s leather bracelet

I got some made last weekend. I went to a proffesional leather carver and told him about how I wanted them etc. Cost me a fortune, but oh well they're exactly like Johans. Don't know about what members posting, we'll have to find out.

You can make bracers yourself...
Take some pieces of leather, moisten them up, form them around your arm, when you've done this you can make some holes in them for the string or whatever you use to "close" them.
Now let them dry and they will become hard.
Im not sure how to do the carvings though, but I know a few people that do this sort of stuff, so I can check into it.

I remember reading somewhere that Johan made his bracers himself...

Man ska sitta sådär 3-4 killar i en lädersoffa medans man dricker Wodka och lyssnar/sjunger med till Kim Larsen...det är fan trevligt, det!

Ja, jag tänkte vi skulle ta' oss en liten single malt whiskey och en fet cigarr så vi kan snacka lite hårdrock. Sen kan ju kärringen ta' en Bailey's om hon vill.

the way i once did it was similar to using a chisel and hammer, the design was made into a large stamp which you place on top of the leather and hammer to make the imprint. you can but scrap leather (and some of the scraps are quite large) on ebay but its not the thick sturdy kind you're looking for, the only stuff ive seen on there is more like suede. if you go to a ren fair there will most likeley be tons of people there who will know leatherworking.

Originally posted by PaganBlood
Bloodshed would be Johan Hegg and Laphroaig would be TED. I dont know if Johan carved his own shit into his LEather armbands cos on his profile he says they are man carved but never admits to doing it himself...........

Ardbeg could be Johan as well, since they are both born 1995.

Originally posted by Eisbär
1995 you say ? He's a little bit too big for a 7 or 8 years old guy, don't you think?;)
Or he has taken some growth hormones...could be too:D

Hahaha...sorry...1973....