Hangover jaddle

Windom Pearl

HUGGY!!!!
May 31, 2001
Tampere, Finland
www.farmakonband.com
Toni has been throwing up since morning six! :p Poor man is feeling very sick. And he drank less than I did, but on the other hand he passed out on the couch whereas I wrote stupid messages about wiping ass and drank some water before sleeping. So I'm OK, slightly headache bothers though.

Oh dear. He sat there a while and went away again.

Like this:
"Man, I'm hungry. And thirsty. I could drink, but it's really futile to drink anything as it doesn't stay ins...SHIT GOTTA GO..."

Sounds from the distance:
"BLUAAAARG" "COUGH COUGH"

Oh bugger...
My head explodes ;(

Had hangover yesterday and today. Last night got wasted because I could not stand the hangover...

But it was worth it - at least the Thursday night - thanks to Hearsey for the great birthday party :p.

Yup yup, did some nice tr00 grim necro puke on the side of the road last night. Twice and one encore. Haven't got a hangover now though.

The hangover is starting to fade away already. We were playing "bums & hobos" in the forests of Herwood the whole easter. I would post photographs but they'd frighten you to death. All of you.

hangover... now... not bad... feel like a zombie... no pain... must go to Tampere in an hour. No can do. I'm just wondering what would I feel now if I hadn't taken the vitamins and painkillers yesterday night before I fell asleep with glasses on...

Saturday morning mass

You're not the only one Lassi. I drank a bottle of booze yesterday and went to sleep at one o'clock or something. I woke up at ten this morning just to notice that someone was drilling my cerebral cortex or something. Well I went to talk to mr. Ibuxin about that and he was glad to help. Only he was an hour late. But then came the no pain phase and sleep. And here I am. Just ate and woke half an hour ago. No pain just a bit woozy. Today I will be mostly eating chocolate, fries, chips, coke, and all other shit that you can imagine. Oh and Lassi! I will not and I repeat will NOT drink today so the practise before practise tomorrow is on. Call about that later...

nevershine said:
Well I went to talk to mr. Ibuxin about that and he was glad to help.
:lol::lol:

I'm going to go playing today, so I'll be sober too. call ya. :D