Happy 234th Birthday Marines & Happy Veterans Day!!

amaranth24

Ya Yellow Rat Bastid!!!
Jun 10, 2006
VA
Today, November 10th is the Marine Corps birthday. I would like to wish my fellow Marines a Happy Birthday. Also, I would like to wish all my fellow veterans a Happy Veterans day tomorrow.

Happy birthday to some of the baddest motherfuckers I have ever known!

Marines took over a base for me and my AF brethren in Pakistan, and many gave their lives through the initial campaign in Afghanistan that I was involved in. I have never met more hardcore and dedicated Americans! albeit, crazy as hell by air force standards, I wouldn't ask for anything less. Semper Fi!

May the legacy of US Marines kicking ass all over the world last another 200 years!

Happy birthday to some of the baddest motherfuckers I have ever known!

Marines took over a base for me and my AF brethren in Pakistan, and many gave their lives through the initial campaign in Afghanistan that I was involved in. I have never met more hardcore and dedicated Americans! albeit, crazy as hell by air force standards, I wouldn't ask for anything less. Semper Fi!

May the legacy of US Marines kicking ass all over the world last another 200 years!

OOH RAH!!!!!!!!!

Happy veterans day to all the vets that served and to those that are currently serving on active duty or reserves.